Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"Halloween Fashion"


Image result for celebrity costumes for halloween
Cleopatra costume
I  celebrate Halloween every year and it's a big tradition in the USA .Every year I wear a funny costume because I don't like scary ones. I would sometimes wear dramatic makeup such as red lipstick and smoky eye shadows and fake eyelashes.In this day, I don't have to worry about people's thoughts.Usually, I would wear an iconic celebrity or a historical person like for example, Marilyn Monroe and Cleopatra.I choose these examples because these costumes are easy to wear no matter if your tall or short, you can be fitted. I think every woman should have something like this in their closet. I say that mostly all the time when I go out to try a costume in the store it isn't exactly my size and I get frustrated.That's why I'm creating my own costume.I think that Halloween is a perfect time to express yourself confidently. When you go out in your costume , you should have a fun time and you shouldn't have to worry about people's thoughts.
Marilyn Monroe costume
          

No comments:

Post a Comment