Monday, February 13, 2017

The Grammy Awards 2017

Adele wins five Grammy's
           Last night was the biggest event of the 59th Grammy's Awards. I was surprised when Beyonce start singing at the scenario with spectacular images by projector. My favorite look is worn by Jane Zhang , and I like it because I like the ivory color with long sleeves and I also like the feathers all over the top. I think the worst dress was Cee Lo Green and Girl Crush because those styles look like customs. Some of the garments from grammy's are similar from the Oscar's and its because  the last Oscar fashion I saw an embellishment, embroired floral, and tripes. In this grammy fashion I saw that repeating. Celebrities are willing to the risk it because they like to attract peoples attention. In addition,  this magnificent event makes all the people talk about how Adele won five Grammy's.
Jane Zhang

No comments:

Post a Comment