Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Garment Construction Project

Image result for garment construction
apparel-construction
       The construction garment that I'm working now it is a dress with bell sleeves. When I choose this pattern I trying to challenge myself always when when think to work something could be difficult sometimes you refuse to do it. Think positive way that you can learn something new always I want to learn new things. Some techniques that apply to garment it's a darts the garment have contours and be shape, stay-stitching this technique  prevents a frying or stretching, clip corners a garment when turn under that not looks bulky, seam finish such as surging the seam allowances that prevents frying and looks professional. Those that I mentioned it is because that very important to used in my garment.  I find some frustrations when I read the instructions that not really explain what I going to do, but actually my professor really  help me makes easy keep going.  My joys in this once I finished the part it is junk I feel like very happy and I saw how it is look. Now I still continue to working with my top of dress and  hope it going more easy and finish my project on time. In addition, I respect people working in fashion industry also, those garments have some details looks clean and professional. I'm for I don't going to expend cheaper clothes that don't have poorly construction.      

No comments:

Post a Comment