Thursday, April 20, 2017

What are goals? Do you have any goals? Do you have short-term or long-term goals? Do you thing goals are important - why or why not?

Image result for what are goals
set goal, make plan, work, stick to it, reach goal - a
         Are goals is what you want to  achieve, and commit to it. When you written down that's make them feel tangible. To setting goals is important in our lives gives term in time and vision. In business goals are important make more successful of people and achievers. However,  have to be realistic when setting are goals, it is because have short-term or long-term. For me I have goal this is my project it have a date deadline which a lon-term. For reason I effort myself to my project is be done. In my life sometimes I setting are goals and must of the time I am be successful. In our real lives to setting a goal is can be positive to see a results by working hard is pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment