Monday, May 22, 2017

Fashion Show

IMG_2223.jpg
Model wearing Avant-garde look
IMG_2083.jpg
Model wearing  prom dress 
IMG_2066.jpg
Model wearing  strapless dress
       When you started to create a collection for fashion show you never think your challenge yourself as a designer. To be success it is the first thing but how you can be possible if you never make a fashion collection. I noticed that you have en front your fears and continue to create the garments. When you develop the collection probably during the process you have to change it can be the colors, fabrics, or the design sometimes it is not appropriated for the model, it not just about you also, other person feel confidence and comfortable and this it can be you client. I think I can make more work but I didn't made Avant-garde look I would like but it is took a lot time to made the look that I made. I feel happy for my peers they amazing job  but honestly I like Karolina's Avant-garde look, she made it she courage  herself to be success. Finally, the day of show If do I don't modeling I am backstage I feel so nervous and exited. I hope continue to create looks and challenge myself.    

No comments:

Post a Comment