Wednesday, November 2, 2016

"In My Wildest Dream

          One of my wildest dreams is travel around the world. Since I was little I used to flipped pages of travel magazines. I was allure with the beauty of nature. But most important I have interested it on Europe I love the culture, architecture, and history.  One of the countries that I was amazed is Paris. In my dream, I see myself walking around the Eiffel Tower taking pictures with my family. Then eat crepes for breakfast. At night walk in the downtown area. Moreover, I fly to Italy. First, I visit vineyards and some wine testing. Also, I saw how to make a wine. Last but least, I visit Amsterdam. and drink the best beer.  After that, I when to Anne Frank House. I admired her courage and she is a true hero to me. Anne inspired me to achieve my dreams and live my life to the fullest.  



Anne Frank House in Amsterdam

Eiffel Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment