Thursday, January 5, 2017

Have you made any New Year's Resolutions? What are they? Please make at least two 'Resolutions' for yourself for this new semester in this class. What would you like to challenge yourself to do? How will you accomplish these things?

Image result for resolution for this year 2017
New Year Resolution 2017 Goals written on blue cardboard — Stock Photo #106453302
           My NewYear resolution this year is to try to stop buying fast fashion, but instead try to make my own clothes. Also, I would like to try to stop purchasing bottle water, this way I can reduce plastic pollution. The resolutions that I made for class is to try to be on time. I want to get out from my house at least 30 minutes before my class start. I would also like to take better notes. Taking better notes will help me review the things I did in class.I also want to improve my writing. I will try to read more books and use different programs to help me with my grammar. I would like to finish my projects on time. I would like to this so that I won't have to stress myself with a lot of work. For this semester. I would like to be more creative. I want to work hard, and  learn new techniques to improve my sewing by looking at tutorials online.

No comments:

Post a Comment