Monday, January 30, 2017

What did you think of the fashion in general? Did you notice any 'trends' in color or style? Who wore your favorite look? Why was this your favorite?Describe the look. Who is the designer behind your favorite look?

Actor Claire Foy
Claire Foy in Valentino
              I think the fashion of sag awards is complex because I saw different trends such as  bold brights to wonderful whites. I notice some trends were are classic such as a peter pan collar, suits,  jumpsuits, halter necklines and much more. On this red carpet most of celebrities choose more self-confidence and relaxed type of style . The trends I saw were  many stripes metallic s, rainbow stripes, simply s white, Gothic floral, rainbow brights. My favorite look on this red carpet is Claire Foy. I like her because she took a risk on this dress. also I like the peter pan collar,  the color look of the prints were dark, ghotic, just a touch of romantically style. This dress was created by Valentino, who did  a fantastic job on this gown dress. In addition, No ones image the imply to made this gown dress to care of details of the floral prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment