Friday, September 30, 2016

Summarize for your readers what you have learned about sewing, both by machine and by hand. Share any feelings about how much work might go into making a garment. Do you have a newfound respect for garment workers and others in the fashion industry?

               What I learn about sewing?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   In my short experience about sewing machine the stitches came in more fast,  so you can see immediately the results in garment or pattern. I though to use a sew machine is easy but I have some struggles on  my first practice of pivots the pedal machine is can it faster and you have to it very gentle. And my little experience in hand sewing is to precise the needle very gentle in seam allowance of fabric. Also you have to ironing your fabric otherwise  wouldn't make it. I respect those  people is work in this field most of then  they do fantastic work and I found minors mistakes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment