Friday, September 2, 2016

Why did you choose to study fashion? What do you hope to learn by taking a fashion class?

     I choose to study fashion because,I will like learn the skills and techniques  about  clothing and           what types of fabrics , textures, colors ,pattern making and how to improve to use sewing         machines.I  star love fashion when I saw I Runway tv show which is a competition show  about fashion designers.All  the designers have assignments ,I realize my self to to do the type of job
        and make garments by my self.I will do my best to learn and my assignments.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I hope to learn in this class how take messuarments  of differents of types body shapes and how             to use the rules,also will like to know the all names of fabrics and how to use.I will to make                clothes for my self in future.For this class is can be my big challenge.My inspiration about                  fashion is Isabel Toledo she never give up. I'm courage my self to do same.

No comments:

Post a Comment